Here's a quick look at just 6 of the newest products now available. Want to see more? You can check it out by clicking here.
1. Workshops on the Go® Blossom Cardmaking KitGrab your swimsuits, everyone! It’s time to take a dive into a pool of colors. Love this kit’s combination of the vibrant Blossom papers and the summery stamp set, which is available exclusively through this kit. Throw in coral reef sequins and Glacier extra thick twine, and you’ve got a recipe for a summer cooler we’ll happily sip all afternoon.
2. My Acrylix® Wavy BloomsThe flowers in this stamp set practically bloom off the page! They’re breezy and beautiful and will effortlessly take on any color you choose. We love using ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ markers to create luminous spectrums that radiate from the page, but feel free to color them any which way you please because, honey, you’re the only florist in this flower shop.
3. My Crush™ For Her and For Him BooksThis crush just isn’t going away. If anything, it’s getting stronger, especially with new additions like the For Her and For Him books. Everything about these books is on point and, let’s face it, we’re borderline obsessed with them.
4. Carnival and Boardwalk Washi Tape PacksFirst there were the strawberries on the cover and now this? Summer can’t come fast enough with all of these new products pouring sunshine into our hearts! This is probably the most versatile washi tape that’s ever come through our doors—you can use it in strips or as individual labels. Can’t wait to see it popping up on all your projects!
5. My Creations™ Mini Mix AlbumThis little album is small enough to be adorable, but big enough to hold lots of bits and pieces, including all those square photos from your Instagram account. And the variety of vellum, kraft, and white cardstock pages keeps things a little mixed up in the best kind of way.
6. Blossom and Jackson AssortmentsIt’s no secret that we love working with papers, stickers, twine, tape, and other things that bend to our creative wills, but every once in a while a crafter likes to use something with a bit more backbone, which is precisely why you'll be smitten with these metal-rimmed, enamel-filled pieces! Each one brings a jolt of personality all its own. They are just the right kind of adhesive-backed novelty we love to stick on our projects.
So there you have it...just a smattering of the cool new products you can get your hands on right now!